Csulb Game Development Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a group of innovators striving to bring together an interdisciplinary group of people in the pursuit of really. Awesome. Games.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

temple concept art!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nathan Moore
Admin
Nathan Moore

temple concept art! Empty
PostSubject: temple concept art!   temple concept art! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 4:51 pm

temple concept art! WIPcaveTemple_zpsdee5a314

Alrighty! So another really rough piece. And while I would like the tone of the whole piece to be much darker, and fix all the issues with spatial vagueness, there are a few things that I thought of while making this that I think are valuable.

1) I think our monster god should have a color associated with it, so that if we ever feel there's any doubt as to whether he is up to some shenanigans, we can throw that color in, and make things a whole lot easier for us to communicate. My votes are for purple or green

2) In our designs, I'd like to see a lot more things like that winged whatever symbol on the door. Things like that are going to help give a huge ammount of insight into the background of the setting.

anyway, that's all, lemme know what you like, what you hate. thanks!
Back to top Go down
https://csulbgamedev.forumotion.com

temple concept art!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Csulb Game Development Club :: VGDA small group project!! :: Art-
Jump to: